Metaverse 2: Search
How To Search
WHAT TO TYPE:
- All searches are case-insensitive. (uppercase and lowercase does not matter)
- Multiple words will be treated as independant search terms.
- EG: destroyer cruiser battleship carrier
- A search with multiple terms will consider a hit on any of the terms a match.
- Adding a + or - before a search term will make it a filter and mean that term is mandatory or forbidden.
- If you want a + filter term to also be a search term use a double plus ++.
- EG: ++cruiser +missile -carrier
- Enclosing multiple words in quotes will mean the entire group is one search term.
- You can add a + or - before a multi-word search term that is in quotes.
- EG: +"missile cruiser" -"initial production run"
WHAT TO CLICK:
- Classes: Searches class names and descriptions, returns individual ship designs.
- Code: For when you entered the code under the 2D barcode from a PDF.
- The score 123 is a count of how many users have marked that item as a favourite.